Dr N.C. Lunayach wanted to help every citizen in India who is unable to lead a healthy life due to the old age. He wanted to build one of the best old age homes in Rajasthan. Sandhyaneed was his creation to offer love and care to senior citizens. The old age home was founded with a motto – Let elderly people be healthy and happy.
At Sandhyaneed our mission is to offer exceptional care to senior citizens so they get the best of comfort in their lives. We aim to bring the missing happiness in the lives of elderly people by giving a state-of-the-art facility where they can find love and companionship amongst people.
Our mission was not only to offer a high standard of living to senior citizens but also at affordable rates. Keeping charges reasonable would give equal opportunity for all the people who are willing to join the old age home. This makes us amongst the top old age homes in Jaipur and Rajasthan
With Sandhyaneed old age home, we aim to:
- Work for the betterment of senior citizens and provide them with proper care and welfare.
- Promote love and affection towards elderly people amongst families.
- Work and launch various projects for the upliftment of senior citizens in our society.
- Make significant efforts for the establishment of love and welfare senior citizens.
- To work for the betterment of the child labour, to provide them education and to manage their rehabilitation.
- To make the Pinkcity Jaipur full of greenery and to organize rallies to spread consciousness towards the environment and to launch various projects related to this.
- To promote the production of medicinal plants and to distribute them for the public welfare.
- To make special projects and to implement them for the educational upliftment and health awareness among the slum dwellers.
- To work for eradicating the social evils and superstitions.
- To launch projects to help the people afflicted with natural calamities like floods, droughts, earth quake etc.
- To render a helping hand to the disabled and needy people from all the communities and religions and to give them monetary and every possible help.
- To prepare projects for community service and to implement them.
- To Rehabilitate the old & destitutes by constructing old age homes and arranging welfare programmes for them.
- To start organizations for the widows and divorced women of the rural areas for their welfare.
- To prepare helpline for the tourists and to render them every possible help.
- To organize various programmes and activities for the rural women.
- To make creative efforts for the establishment of love and peace in the society.
- To work for the exchange of art, literature and culture at international level and to promote brotherhood among the people of the world.
- To organize training workshops for leading a stress free life.