Sandhyaneed has been dedicated to offering high-quality living with modern amenities to elderly people. We offer flats, suites, double-seated rooms, and four seated rooms for people who want to be a part of our family.
Guidelines for occupants at Sandhyaneed
- The occupant must be above the age of 60 years in order to apply for a room. We might allow an occupant below the age of 60 years at the sole discretion of our Sandhyaneed Samiti. He/she must not be dependent on anyone to do everyday tasks.
- We do not consider religion, cast or race as a deciding factor for the occupants. Any person meeting the criteria can apply for a room in our old age home.
- All meals during the day, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be served as per the schedule in the common dining hall. The Samiti itself will decide the menu keeping proper nutrition in check. We are always open to help people in special cases. In case if an occupant is ill or unfit to reach, the food will be served in the room.
- Sandhyaneed Samiti holds the right to make decisions which are not covered under the guidelines based on their sole discretion. We do assure that we will always keep the interest of occupants in mind and try to offer the best of services.
- Please call us or reach us through email in case of any question or confusion. We will be happy to help you.